YA recomendations

Friday, April 8, 2011

"Wither" by Lauren DeStefano

  Book review 
http://www.amazon.com/Wither-Chemical-Garden-Trilogy-DeStefano/product-reviews/1442409053/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1


I will start with saying that I loved this book. It was so beautifully poetic that even in times of tragedy and loss I found myself wanting to hold it close, pet it, and tell it how pretty it was. This book is breathtaking from the insanely fantastic cover to the very last page. I found the writing to be captivating and the story easy to fall into. I was emotionally involved from the very first page and I feel like I got who the characters were.
I definitely recommend this book although I do have one small complaint. The ending seemed a tad anticlimactic for me. This in no way detracts from the story as this isn't really the end. I look forward to reading the next two books in this trilogy as well as any future writing of Miss DeStefano.

Happy reading,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment