YA recomendations

Friday, April 8, 2011

"Anna and the French Kiss"

Book review,

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_24?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=anna+and+the+french+kiss&x=0&y=0&sprefix=anna+and+the+french+kiss

Oh good heavens, this novel was amazing. I don't have adequate words to describe it. I read this book in one sitting, and even though at 1:31 AM my lips felt numb from reading out loud (as I do with really good books), my eye's were all crossy and unable to focus, and my brain felt detached from my body, I didn't want this book to end...ever. I actually thrust the book into my chest and hugged it giggling. And then I cried a little, and then I laughed again. Yes, it was very crazy personish and I was glad that no one in my house was awake to witness it.
Seriously, if you don't own this book yet, go buy it right now. I almost want to go purchase one... or three more copies for myself just to have them, that's how great this book is. My only complaint? "Anna and the French Kiss" is now my standard in which to compare all other books in the future. It will be hard to measure up to this book.

Happy reading,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment