YA recomendations

Monday, April 18, 2011

"amy and rogers epic detour"

 Book Review
http://www.amazon.com/Rogers-Epic-Detour-Morgan-Matson/dp/1416990666/ref=sr_1_cc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1303167681&sr=1-1-catcorr

  This book was really enjoyable. It had all of the things I look for in a good book. Great characters, a great adventure, and a good romance. All of the little details throughout the chapters like playlists, and little quirky side notes really added that something special. I loved the development of Amy throughout the story. This book had me emotionally involved from the beginning and I really felt for Amy through her struggles.
  I loved all of the side characters, even more then the main characters in fact. My favorite was a girl called Bronwyn. I really fell in love with her. She gives Amy a gift in both the metaphorical and physical sense that had me laughing and crying a the same time.
  I laughed, cried ( well bawled my eye's out is more like it) and smiled contentedly often. It was great and I highly recommend this book.

I gave "Amy and Rogers Epic Detour" 4 of 5 stars

Happy reading
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment