YA recomendations

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"A Brush of Darkness"

Review " A brush of darkness" by Allison Pang
http://www.amazon.com/Brush-Darkness-Allison-Pang/dp/1439198322/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1303250862&sr=8-1

This review is for an adult urban fantasy. I do not recommend this book for anyone under the age of 18 due to the nature of content and explicit scenes.

  "A Brush of Darkness" is a great addition to the urban fantasy genre. It was full of great characters, my favorite being a certain miniature Unicorn who has a fetish for biting and woman's  unmentionables. This book mentions certain characters that we don't get to meet yet. That fact and how the book ended has left me hungry for the next installment.
  I thought that the world that Allison Pang created was both unique and magically dark. It had that something special that took this book from good to great.  I also loved the aspect of the ability's that our heroine had. Books like this is why I love this genre so much.

Happy reading,
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment