YA recomendations

Thursday, April 28, 2011

"Lover Enshrined"

 This is a review for "Lover Enshrined" by J.R. Ward.
http://www.amazon.com/Lover-Enshrined-Black-Dagger-Brotherhood/dp/0451222725/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1304057168&sr=8-1

WARNING, this book is for mature readers only. I recommend this book for ages 18 and older.

 I had forgotten how much I love this series, the characters, and the world that J.R. Ward has created. I started these books months ago and when I got to "Lover Unbound" I was a little disappointed. I stopped reading about half way through the book and set it aside. Then today I picked it back up, finished it, then read "Lover Enshrined" and I was once again completely pulled into the story.
  We have followed Phury on his long and painful journey through the series and we finally get to read his story. It was one of my favorites, ( yes I say that about all of the books, lol) and not just because Phury finally gets his happy ending but because we get to see how much all the characters have grown and developed.
  This series isn't your typical romance, it's so much more than that. Miss Ward has brilliantly constructed a world and society of characters that will make you laugh, cry, love, and hate. Each book is like a puzzle piece put into place. As the books go on the bigger picture is revealed in the most well thought out series I have ever read.
  So much of the story is about all of the characters and not just the two main love interests, although their story is fully present. Some of the most beloved characters don't have their own book as of yet, ( well they have their own book, I just haven't read it yet) and I always love to see their development as the series goes on.
 I look forward to the remaining books in this series as well as J.R. Ward's next series, and I look forward to what the future holds for the Brothers.

Definitely a 5 star book.
Happy reading,
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment