YA recomendations

Friday, September 2, 2011

What am I reading?

I am currently reading "The Spirit Thief" by Rachel Aaron.
 I am surprised by how much I am enjoying this book so far. It doesn't seem like a book I would normally pick up but the cover just drew me in and let me tell you. I am only 29 pages in and it is fantastic so far. It's about a thief who decides to steal a king to increase the bounty on his head. He is also a wizard who seems to be able to charm his way into or out of anything. The idea that everything has a soul, even the door to his prison cell, and that a wizard has the ability to charm all around him is so intriguing.  The writing is beautiful and whimsical and I just love it. For a better synopsis and other reviews of this book, here is the link to amazon. Check this book out, it's great.

http://www.amazon.com/Spirit-Thief-Legend-Eli-Monpress/dp/0316069051/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1315004235&sr=1-1

B

No comments:

Post a Comment